Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Triangular amber bowl or ashtray or trinket bowl or candy bowl
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 3522399, member: 9614"]I have a triangular amber bowl or ashtray or tinket bowl or candy bowl.</p><p>I wrote down tri amber whirlwind pattern but I am not sure if I just </p><p>made that description up or not. It is 6 5/8" from tip to the midsection</p><p>on the other side x 3 1/2" from tip to the midsection on the other side</p><p>x 2 1/4" tall. I would like some help identifying the company, pattern,</p><p>decade and its use? Would this have had a lid? Thank you. Rob</p><p>[ATTACH=full]304774[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]304775[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]304776[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 3522399, member: 9614"]I have a triangular amber bowl or ashtray or tinket bowl or candy bowl. I wrote down tri amber whirlwind pattern but I am not sure if I just made that description up or not. It is 6 5/8" from tip to the midsection on the other side x 3 1/2" from tip to the midsection on the other side x 2 1/4" tall. I would like some help identifying the company, pattern, decade and its use? Would this have had a lid? Thank you. Rob [ATTACH=full]304774[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]304775[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]304776[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Triangular amber bowl or ashtray or trinket bowl or candy bowl
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...