Featured Trying to find more info on Antiques

Discussion in 'Art' started by Chris Roy, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Chris Roy

Chris Roy Die With Memories, Not Dreams ...

Wow, that's awesome! I really respect your expertise and glad that I get to chat with you! Yes, in this collection it's mostly the Old Books that are worth something big I believe. I listed the few paintings and still have a few to list but I don't expect them to be worth much. Just decided to start with those but still lots of good stuff coming other than books !

komokwa likes this.
  2. Chris Roy

Oh man, you just made a friend! LoL Go Habs Go! I am a Caufield fan. I am also into hockey cards :)

komokwa likes this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

u do u , & keep em coming !
    We luv a good challenge ...........;):jawdrop:

Chris Roy likes this.
  4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I'm a Lafleur fan....... Heehehe!!!!!
    there are several older tribute threads here also !!

but we do have some T.O. & BC fans....

Chris Roy likes this.
  5. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

Welcome Chris Roy! You have tapped into a vast store of knowledge with this site. My mom collected antiques for 70 years and sold them for over 30. She had a good eye for the good stuff. I had an antique store for 5 years before I retired for the second time. My stuff was by no means the cream of the crop. I have learned much from my mom and dad( who collected Roman antiquities)but this site is a learning experience every day. The value of your print is all based on demand. A three thousand year old Roman bead may only be worth a few dollars.

Chris Roy and komokwa like this.
  6. Chris Roy

Thanks for welcoming me ! :)
    You are so right, I have only been here a few days and learning soo much by reading other threads and other postings.

Many knowlegeable folks on here for sure!

I have learned so much from my dad as well. But there is always something to learn!

Draft saved Draft deleted