Featured Trying to find this mark haunts me in my sleep

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Coyohtea, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Coyohtea

Coyohtea New Member

I picked up a bunch of cuff links at an estate sale because I'm basically a crow and like to collect shiny trinkets. Out of curiosity I've started to attempt (attempt is being generous, maybe more like struggling to) find any information I can about them.

I was so happy to find a stamp/engraving on one pair, thinking it would be easier to identify....Nope. I've tried image searching and every combination of "D" plus "Fleur de Lis" I can think of.

They're gold tone with tiger's eye. Anyone have the slightest tidbit of info about these?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

3. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

Welcome Coyote !

wlwhittier likes this.
  4. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

Pretty catchy intro, Coyohtea...Glad to have you!

lovewrens likes this.
  5. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

Unfortunately, THEY don't know either.

charlie cheswick likes this.
  6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Welcome and....no idea.

7. Chinoiserie

Chinoiserie Well-Known Member

ST Dupont like to do Fleur de lis on their products but I can't find a match on the mark.

8. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

Nice Headline-Reminds me of Arch Oboler's classic 1940 radio series-'Sleep No More'...'It was one of the strangest cases I've ever encountered,the victim was obsessed with a pair of cuff links ! '.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  9. drg642

drg642 Well-Known Member

I feel you, I have quite a few in my "research" drawers, waiting for an ID. Once in a blue moon I'll be researching something else, and find a match to one.
    I am equally haunted by the many unmarked pieces that seem too good not to be "something" and have many of those as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted