Trying to Identify Waterford Pattern

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Michael12345, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Michael12345

Michael12345 New Member

Hi!
    First time poster! I recently received through my Mom's estate a number of pieces of crystal. I could not identify this Waterford plate pattern and am hoping someone recognizes it.
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

Figtree3 and judy like this.
  2. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

i can't help you but welcome to Antiquers.

judy likes this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS @Michael12345!! Please, next time you post an image, try to remember, to click on "FULL IMAGE".....that way, we all get to see it or them full size!!:happy: Thanks!! Here it is........and, sorry, I don't know the pattern, but probably others will!!

Waterford Pattern 20.jpg

Figtree3, judy and komokwa like this.
  4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Welcome, Michael. 2 suggestions - first, how do you know it's Waterford? Marked or not and if marked, how?

Second, we cannot really see the necessary details to identify the pattern. We need a picture with a plain, flat background. Preferably black, as long as the picture is well-lit.

trip98, Figtree3, judy and 2 others like this.
  5. trip98

trip98 Well-Known Member

Hard to tell from your photo, is the photo a bowl turned over? Maybe King Edward pattern which has a "star" that radiates out, but that is a pure guess

Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
  6. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

It would also be helpful to know the size. You call it a "plate"... Lunch plate? Dinner plate? Serving plate? Cake plate?

Draft saved Draft deleted