Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Two Delft Tiles (Chicken & Flower)
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Nathan Lindop, post: 374178, member: 5285"]Saw these today with a beautiful radiating glow coming from the subjects. They seem of the correct colours and style with ox-head corner motifs.</p><p>They seem very thick as older delft tiles often are I couldn’t perfectly measure I’m afraid at the time. The back colour seems consistent with 18th Century pale white colour dating.</p><p><br /></p><p>Any second opinions on this? I’m after a set of delft tiles for my collection. For anyone who read my last two posts I wrote almost the same thing in those two haha xD . I like to collect one of everything I suppose. A Nathan’s Ark of Antiquity</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]128809[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]128810[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Nathan Lindop, post: 374178, member: 5285"]Saw these today with a beautiful radiating glow coming from the subjects. They seem of the correct colours and style with ox-head corner motifs. They seem very thick as older delft tiles often are I couldn’t perfectly measure I’m afraid at the time. The back colour seems consistent with 18th Century pale white colour dating. Any second opinions on this? I’m after a set of delft tiles for my collection. For anyone who read my last two posts I wrote almost the same thing in those two haha xD . I like to collect one of everything I suppose. A Nathan’s Ark of Antiquity [ATTACH=full]128809[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]128810[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Two Delft Tiles (Chicken & Flower)
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...