Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Two pieces with Japanese back stamps I can't ID
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Bev aka thelmasstuff, post: 12000829, member: 23"]I searched online and on the Gotheberg marks site and could not find either of these. The pitcher is odd because it's more orange than it looks in the photo, but the handle is orange instead of green. I have not been able to find this exact one. The covered dish is about 9" diameter. Are there any other sites with Japanese back stamps? I always thought Gotheborg was the best.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]551026[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]551027[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]551028[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]551029[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Bev aka thelmasstuff, post: 12000829, member: 23"]I searched online and on the Gotheberg marks site and could not find either of these. The pitcher is odd because it's more orange than it looks in the photo, but the handle is orange instead of green. I have not been able to find this exact one. The covered dish is about 9" diameter. Are there any other sites with Japanese back stamps? I always thought Gotheborg was the best. [ATTACH=full]551026[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]551027[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]551028[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]551029[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Two pieces with Japanese back stamps I can't ID
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...