Ty beanie baby Spunky with unusual error

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Elsa Pieterse, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Elsa Pieterse

Elsa Pieterse Member

Hi guys.
    I found this TY beanie baby and he is missing the last line of the poem on the swing tag.
    I have searched the internet and can't find another Spunky with this error.
    Does this make him more valuable?
    Thanks for always helping this newbie.
    Regards.
    Elsa PicsArt_01-26-02.40.33.jpg PicsArt_01-26-02.40.53.jpg PicsArt_01-26-02.40.12.jpg PicsArt_01-26-02.41.12.jpg

Van_Poperin and judy like this.
  2. Van_Poperin

Van_Poperin Well-Known Member

On the one hand, all Beanie Babies with errors are moderately more valuable than their standard counterparts, but the scarcity of a Beanie and its quality are much more significant. This guy has the later PE pellets, rather than PVC, which makes him a release from after BBs got popular. Additionally, he’s not a limited release. Mint PVC versions of the original 8, rarer colourways and designs (elephants, bears) still do well, but otherwise you’re looking at a value of $/£20. Stick him on eBay, someone will love him! I could never resist a Squealer the pig myself!

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted