Unique picture?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Milkyway, Jul 17, 2018.

1. AuDragon

AuDragon Well-Known Member

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I haven’t found Any bios on our usual reliable art sites.

Christmasjoy and Figtree3 like this.
  3. i need help

Roger67s link was advertised as Tiche. And was a similar Paris street.

Christmasjoy and Figtree3 like this.
  4. i need help

This is the same situation we found on that other thread I attached.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi and WELCOME, Milkyway!!! Sorry, am just tuning in a bit late here!!! In MY opinion, be it ever so humble, I believe that the large clear image that @INH was able to post of Milkyway's AND the one on Ebay (VTG PG TICHE EUROPE OIL PAINTING ART PIAZZA PLAZA CAPITOL GRAND DOME TOWN SQUARE), (the one that sold for $155.00) that I guess I just happened to DL the siggy before they deleted the images, are a pretty darn close match!!!! I inverted the first image as sometimes letters become clearer, but I'm looking in particular at the general signature, the Loooong crossed "T", the Loooong line after the "e" and the swirl under the whole last name to include the middle initial "G".....I thought they all looked pretty identical.....glance just above for @INH's......well, now crimony, INH's is on the previous page.......

zzzPNTG SIGNAT.jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Christmasjoy, komokwa and i need help like this.
  6. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

It really looks like sofa art to me. Made to look like a famous artist with a similar signature. The frame is a dead giveaway. I worked in a shop that sold these by the truckload.

Draft saved Draft deleted