Featured Unknown Vases search

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by gerspee, Jan 12, 2022.

1. gerspee

gerspee Well-Known Member

I own one off these kind off vases and this was send to me a long time ago on a forum . But can't find it anymore so help needed to find this picture or similar vases . So long search . 20160408_194808 (Middel).jpg

dude, stracci, Bronwen and 1 other person like this.
  2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Clues? What are they made of, what do you know? Was the picture sent to you on this forum?

dude likes this.
  3. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

What's printed in the lower left corner?

Debora

dude likes this.
  4. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

It appears to say Cat nr 111, 112, 11? so from some type of catalog I think.

dude likes this.
  5. gerspee

when I have asked on a for me forgotten forum :writer: because off getting older :p about my little vase this came as answer but without more information > So still had the picture and my little vase and no answers yet . Picture off my vase included now and made as Japanese shaped ceramic vase covered with as it looks red copper etched and then Gold covered . It is real gold layer en tested . So who made these vases and how to find at what auction (my given picture from above ) the have been offered . kunst vaasje  (1).JPG kunst vaasje  (2) (Middel).JPG kunst vaasje  (4) (Middel).JPG kunst vaasje  (6) (Middel).JPG

Hi2022, dude, stracci and 1 other person like this.
  6. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Oh, good heavens. I have almost the twin to that. It's electroform over pottery. I'm trying to recal what it was identified as. 181B.jpg 181C.jpg 181A.jpg 181D.jpg

Hi2022, dude, stracci and 2 others like this.
  7. gerspee

Right and you probably know all about it . Or do you have the same problem as me without knowledge about them ? But very similar vases and where are you located ?

Hi2022, dude and judy like this.
  8. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

London. From memory, it's continental European but let me see if I can find the notes.

Debora, dude and judy like this.
  9. gerspee

thanks;)

dude likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted