unknown

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by SONJA BROWN, Jun 28, 2020.

1. SONJA BROWN

SONJA BROWN New Member

I know it is Paden city glass - but I don't know what it is? I cannot find any candle holder that has the same top

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

It is a beauty, Sonja.

[​IMG]

Christmasjoy and judy like this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I'm not one of the knowledgeable ones about different kinds of glass, but I do know they will want to see the BOTTOM as well as different angles of your piece!!! AND WELCOME to ANTIQUERS, Sonja!!! Others WILL be along, so keep checking!!:):)

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. SONJA BROWN

SONJA BROWN New Member

Thank you. Very happy I found this site. I will take pictures of the bottom and post it soon.

Christmasjoy and judy like this.
  5. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

If possible, you can post to specific categories ie. Pottery, Glass, Porcelain.
    Maybe @daveydempsey or @Bookahtoo will move it for you?

Christmasjoy and SONJA BROWN like this.
  6. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

It is a footed ivy bowl & is shown on page 18 of Paden City Glassware by Paul & Debora Torsiello and Tom & Arlene Stillman. They have it as Line 411 by the pattern is unknown.

Draft saved Draft deleted