Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Unmarked Bone China Cup/Saucer, Old?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Jim Porteous, post: 344481, member: 7109"]I have a china cup and saucer that are family heirlooms that claim to have come from England or Ireland in 1875 or so. They are unmarked, and to my eye appear quite old. I do a lot of genealogy and probably am just as interested in which family they came over with as I am the china. Can anyone tell me anything about them? Age/pattern/country etc?[ATTACH=full]116230[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]116230[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]116231[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Jim Porteous, post: 344481, member: 7109"]I have a china cup and saucer that are family heirlooms that claim to have come from England or Ireland in 1875 or so. They are unmarked, and to my eye appear quite old. I do a lot of genealogy and probably am just as interested in which family they came over with as I am the china. Can anyone tell me anything about them? Age/pattern/country etc?[ATTACH=full]116230[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]116230[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]116231[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Unmarked Bone China Cup/Saucer, Old?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...