Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Unmarked Bone China Cup/Saucer, Old?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Jim Porteous, post: 345124, member: 7109"]Thank you SIS. I have posted some other pictures of the cup base to another thread here. I do not see any marks of any kind on the footrim. Now that I am handling the cup again the handle does seem very much like a "7" as you describe. It is quite petite to hold. I have 2 sets only of this pattern. They differ considerably in the size of the flower gilding and also the cup openings at the top are very different, much wider on one. I'm guessing that they would have been individually painted by different persons.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Jim Porteous, post: 345124, member: 7109"]Thank you SIS. I have posted some other pictures of the cup base to another thread here. I do not see any marks of any kind on the footrim. Now that I am handling the cup again the handle does seem very much like a "7" as you describe. It is quite petite to hold. I have 2 sets only of this pattern. They differ considerably in the size of the flower gilding and also the cup openings at the top are very different, much wider on one. I'm guessing that they would have been individually painted by different persons.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Unmarked Bone China Cup/Saucer, Old?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...