Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Unusual etching of a ritual ceremony
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 1461167, member: 8363"]I thought of that. He would have been 17 at the time before he went to Yale and he took a class that would lead him to his career in children's books. He could have developed his artistic signature as part of that process. Before I posted this idea, I reviewed this wikipedia article</p><p><br /></p><p><a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_O._Zelinsky" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_O._Zelinsky" rel="nofollow">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_O._Zelinsky</a></p><p>I really have no idea and I think your comment on sending him an email would be excellent.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 1461167, member: 8363"]I thought of that. He would have been 17 at the time before he went to Yale and he took a class that would lead him to his career in children's books. He could have developed his artistic signature as part of that process. Before I posted this idea, I reviewed this wikipedia article [URL]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_O._Zelinsky[/URL] I really have no idea and I think your comment on sending him an email would be excellent.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Unusual etching of a ritual ceremony
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...