Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
US Navy Sailor's Hat Date ?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Suzy60us, post: 527999, member: 265"]I am getting dizzy looking at this stencil.</p><p>OK we are all in agreement that the first line is a name. The more I look at it the service number is 943 35 46 or 48 .</p><p><br /></p><p>Thanks to both of uou for your help. TallCakes thanks for your Service. My GD is in the Navy.</p><p>Sue[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Suzy60us, post: 527999, member: 265"]I am getting dizzy looking at this stencil. OK we are all in agreement that the first line is a name. The more I look at it the service number is 943 35 46 or 48 . Thanks to both of uou for your help. TallCakes thanks for your Service. My GD is in the Navy. Sue[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
US Navy Sailor's Hat Date ?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...