Featured Valuable cannons stolen in Haiti

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by springfld.arsenal, Jun 8, 2024.

1. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Haiti should be a jewel...... specially with the billions of $ poured into it over the last 40 years...........
    but it ain't....

3. Boland

Boland Well-Known Member

That sucks! army helicopters, Sounds like a high level job!

johnnycb09 and Any Jewelry like this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

:arghh::punch:

Haiti is ruled by gangs that all have the weaponry of a small nation. They are destroying the country and its heritage.
    Those cannons could turn up at some dodgy auction, or even sold for melt value.:inpain:

Ghopper1924, Boland and johnnycb09 like this.
  5. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

I had read an account from a aid worker of the dystopian hell Haiti turned into after the earthquake. Rape,murder,looting,etc. It made my skin crawl and also made me cry. Until 2016 I never understood how people could turn on their fellow citizens,but boy I see it now . Im surprised those cannons lasted this long to be honest.

6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I'm shocked that there is ANYTHING of value left in the country.... cept guns !

Draft saved Draft deleted