Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Very unusual ethnic granulated silver and turquoise ornaments
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Barn Owl, post: 2487627, member: 4864"]I've had some good luck at the local Savers with silver. They seem to overlook most tribal silver. It was where I've found various Native American silver pieces at costume prices. Today, I picked these beauties there. They remind me a bit of Slavic temporal rings. Of course, with the turquoise inserts, I suppose that's doubtful. I'm thinking Middle Eastern, but there is also a large Native American population near where I live, so they might be Native American... I'd love your thoughts!</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]266662[/ATTACH]</p><p>[ATTACH=full]266663[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]266664[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Barn Owl, post: 2487627, member: 4864"]I've had some good luck at the local Savers with silver. They seem to overlook most tribal silver. It was where I've found various Native American silver pieces at costume prices. Today, I picked these beauties there. They remind me a bit of Slavic temporal rings. Of course, with the turquoise inserts, I suppose that's doubtful. I'm thinking Middle Eastern, but there is also a large Native American population near where I live, so they might be Native American... I'd love your thoughts! [ATTACH=full]266662[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]266663[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]266664[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Very unusual ethnic granulated silver and turquoise ornaments
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...