Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Vintage Chromed wired tie clip with chain
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 1539646, member: 136"]Rob, like others you have shown, 1960's. (You must have raided some Dad's old jewelry box - these are the styles I recall my Dad & grandfather wearing when I was a kid!)</p><p><br /></p><p>These were worn with the chain hanging down on the tie:</p><p>[ATTACH=full]228104[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 1539646, member: 136"]Rob, like others you have shown, 1960's. (You must have raided some Dad's old jewelry box - these are the styles I recall my Dad & grandfather wearing when I was a kid!) These were worn with the chain hanging down on the tie: [ATTACH=full]228104[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Vintage Chromed wired tie clip with chain
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...