Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Vintage commercial security, how they advertised
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="fireblade274, post: 4495485, member: 77189"]Hello,</p><p>I have a client who bought a boat from me, im getting a decent commission, and I'm trying to get him a memorable gift. </p><p>He works in the industrial/commercial security solutions industry, and i've been thinking some kind of advertisement from the 1800s or early 1900s that pertains SOMEHOW to his industry would be pretty cool..</p><p><br /></p><p>I've been having trouble figuring out what exactly I should be searching for. How did businesses back then contract out security? Bodyguards, protection detail, mercenaries?</p><p>was it really just word of mouth?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="fireblade274, post: 4495485, member: 77189"]Hello, I have a client who bought a boat from me, im getting a decent commission, and I'm trying to get him a memorable gift. He works in the industrial/commercial security solutions industry, and i've been thinking some kind of advertisement from the 1800s or early 1900s that pertains SOMEHOW to his industry would be pretty cool.. I've been having trouble figuring out what exactly I should be searching for. How did businesses back then contract out security? Bodyguards, protection detail, mercenaries? was it really just word of mouth?[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Vintage commercial security, how they advertised
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...