Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Vintage fur atomaton scotttie dog
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="reader, post: 633387, member: 255"]That’s such an odd piece. I’m not qualified in any way to suggest price but if I were selling a similar piece in the US I’d probably test the waters at $475 with a Best Offer. Make sure you get all keywords you can in there. Vintage Scottie Terrier Windup Dog Toy Irish Republic of Ireland.</p><p><br /></p><p>He could be mohair but don’t say that. IMO you don’t need material as a keyword and you’re not sure what it is. Natural fiber that ashed on a burn test is honest.</p><p><br /></p><p>Hope you do brilliantly with him. I think he’s special.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="reader, post: 633387, member: 255"]That’s such an odd piece. I’m not qualified in any way to suggest price but if I were selling a similar piece in the US I’d probably test the waters at $475 with a Best Offer. Make sure you get all keywords you can in there. Vintage Scottie Terrier Windup Dog Toy Irish Republic of Ireland. He could be mohair but don’t say that. IMO you don’t need material as a keyword and you’re not sure what it is. Natural fiber that ashed on a burn test is honest. Hope you do brilliantly with him. I think he’s special.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Vintage fur atomaton scotttie dog
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...