Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Vintage fur atomaton scotttie dog
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="reader, post: 633457, member: 255"]All that vintage cutesy dog stuff makes many go ga-ga but your Scottie strikes a chord with me more than anything of that genre that I’ve seen in a long time. I find I usually (for sure not always but then of course I’m convinced that everyone else is wrong lol) have good instincts. Perhaps you should contact a vintage toy specialist or museum before you list in case it’s really something rare and valuable if no vintage toy people post. You should wait for them. If not, I think I suggested a viable number. Thanks for posting. Loved seeing the little guy.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="reader, post: 633457, member: 255"]All that vintage cutesy dog stuff makes many go ga-ga but your Scottie strikes a chord with me more than anything of that genre that I’ve seen in a long time. I find I usually (for sure not always but then of course I’m convinced that everyone else is wrong lol) have good instincts. Perhaps you should contact a vintage toy specialist or museum before you list in case it’s really something rare and valuable if no vintage toy people post. You should wait for them. If not, I think I suggested a viable number. Thanks for posting. Loved seeing the little guy.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Vintage fur atomaton scotttie dog
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...