Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Vintage Jensen Contemporary Reproducer (Speaker)...Help-Information??
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="SPERLS, post: 285096, member: 268"]Thank for all the replies to my post...cxgirl...I would fly to D.C. for the free one,but I think they were only selling the cabinet & speakers were removed...James...Jensen was a high end item & I believe stereo buffs still seek out the older components...What I do not understand why this is called a "Reproducer" and not a "Speaker"???[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="SPERLS, post: 285096, member: 268"]Thank for all the replies to my post...cxgirl...I would fly to D.C. for the free one,but I think they were only selling the cabinet & speakers were removed...James...Jensen was a high end item & I believe stereo buffs still seek out the older components...What I do not understand why this is called a "Reproducer" and not a "Speaker"???[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Vintage Jensen Contemporary Reproducer (Speaker)...Help-Information??
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...