Featured Vintage Sindy doll clothing

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by KSW, Apr 30, 2021.

1. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Calling @BoudiccaJones :kiss:
    Ive started digging out my Sindy doll clothing. You kindly said you would tell me if any was worth listing separately.
    This is the first few bits of a very large collection!
    Please would you look for me? (On any other Sindy experts!)
    Thankyou so much :)
    08084B0E-6383-4189-9FA5-A10FBB238251.jpeg 9CDC290E-541B-43CB-93F2-C51DA25CFAC9.jpeg 52516D95-3AD3-4896-A81B-BD882E79AD2F.jpeg 77789F87-3855-41AD-BBD0-D0CD855D5BBB.jpeg D0C0ADDA-3C2D-4CDE-A1C4-2CA5A862E881.jpeg

2. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

Rocco said Sindy tasted nicer.:hilarious::hilarious:

upload_2021-4-30_23-33-44.jpeg

3. BoudiccaJones

BoudiccaJones Well-Known Member

This pic,K...the two stripy tops are Sindy, from '83/84,quite common items. Don't think they have a name BUT am useless at names and will go have a look in min. The jeans with yellow at the bottom are by Palitoy, for Action Girl.

4. BoudiccaJones

What a beautiful doggo. I'd get Barbie outta that poor doggo's mouth she's not as **wholesome** as my girl Sindy :p and no one quite knows where she's been

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  5. BoudiccaJones

First pic: the yellowy hat looks to be from a Sindy outfit...is it this one K? (Pic from The Sindy Museum. )
    If so,it's Summer Showers from 1978
    [​IMG]

The two stripy tops are Sindy, from '83/84,quite common items. Don't think they have a name .

6. BoudiccaJones

The yellow towelling dressing gown is also Sindy...it should have a white satin-y nightie with a similar trim. It's called Winter Nights, 1978.

There is a yellow ribbed top, that's Sindy too. Pic from the net...1984 Casuals and the ribbed yellow top is from the same years and range. [​IMG]

The rest is NOT Sindy ... the pink see through thing is clone.

That red sleeveless thing is maddenly familiar. Need to think xxx

7. BoudiccaJones

The v neck stripy top is also Sindy, same era. None of these items are worth selling separately, I'd bundle them but am looking forward to seeing what other treasures you have,My Miss @KSW

8. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Wow, that’s amazing Bou! Thankyou so much.
    Yes,that hat is the summer showers one. You are a font of knowledge of all things Sindy!.
    If it’s ok with you I’ll keep adding to this thread and tag you but if you get fed up just let me know :)

9. BoudiccaJones

No problem at all,my K. I LOVE to look at Sindy things :D

10. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Lol!. A few Barbies have had their feet amputated by our dog. Maybe he wanted to wear her clothes?
    7A47A438-F1C3-4FEF-BBAC-BC12740D3BB3.jpeg

11. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

You may not say that when you see the size of the bag!

12. BoudiccaJones

I am au fait with Those Sortta Bags and I LOVE them...a veritable treasure trove for me !! xxx

13. BoudiccaJones

Gorgeous doggo. My cocker got my cat to knock a minty 1984 Princes Di Sindy off my shelf, which took her a while and he had a beautiful nibb of all her extremities.
    Another cat knocked off a MINTY 1969 Walker Sindy in her original outfit which had taken me years to complete as I am mega fussy ... and poo'ed all over it, and her. If you wash a Sindy outfit it looses its crispness and none of the four clothing items had ever been washed. Bahhhhh

pearlsnblume, Any Jewelry and judy like this.
  14. BoudiccaJones

This is one of my (many) shelves. I literally have an example of the vast majority of Sindy Pedigree stuffs. I have a few very VERY hard to find items to get still but I am much more mellow about it now. Most of my collection is complete.

[​IMG]

The girl in blue ( 1985 Harlequin) on the top shelf holding t'others back is the one my Cocker nibbled on. I had to find minty legs and arms to replace the nibbled uns

15. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Wow, what an amazing collection!.
    If there is anything in my stuff that you want to complete a set just let me know :)

16. BoudiccaJones

That's very kind of you, K thank you. The stuff I need is VVTF so would be expensive to buy so couldn't possibly but very much appreciate it!! <3 xxx

Any Jewelry, judy and KSW like this.
  17. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Just ask :kiss:

BoudiccaJones, Any Jewelry and judy like this.
  18. judy

judy Well-Known Member

What a beautiful collection! I must admit I've never heard of Sindy until your posts!

However, I see an odd duck who stands out amongst all the rest.........right in the front.........Is she marked? Just my curiosity asking...............

BoudiccaJones, KSW and Any Jewelry like this.
  19. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

This thread is the best!!! I can't wait to see more!

pearlsnblume, BoudiccaJones and KSW like this.
  20. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Wonderful collection on just that one shelf, Bou!:happy:
    And next to her a blonde short-haired doll that looks a bit like a Käthe Kruse boy doll. Those are worth a bundle.

BoudiccaJones and KSW like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted