Featured Vintage Stacked Glass Lamps

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by Alesia42, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Alesia42

Alesia42 Active Member

This is todays unexpected Estate Sale haul...it was the last day of the sale so they were $30 for the pair....I'm not sure but they maybe 1960's -ish??.....At first glance I thought they were Lucite...but when I touched them they were cold and heavy.....no cracks or chips.....in excellent condition...a nice find....They are keepers!!.... rsz_1fur_baby_london_and_mcm_vintage_stacked_glass_lamps_30_027.jpg rsz_1fur_baby_london_and_mcm_vintage_stacked_glass_lamps_30_029.jpg rsz_fur_baby_london_and_mcm_vintage_stacked_glass_lamps_30_032.jpg rsz_fur_baby_london_and_mcm_vintage_stacked_glass_lamps_30_031.jpg rsz_fur_baby_london_and_mcm_vintage_stacked_glass_lamps_30_028.jpg

2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Id guess earlier.Maybe 1930s?

pearlsnblume likes this.
  3. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Suppose they could be as early as the 30s but just as likely into the 50s. I do think 60s too late for these. Plugs are common replacement type so probably rewired

pearlsnblume likes this.
  4. Alesia42

Alesia42 Active Member

Wow!....really?....Thats great!...I did think that the gold fixture part look a little Art Decoish style....it looks like it fits a globe type glass cover Im guessing because it has screws.....

pearlsnblume likes this.
  5. Alesia42

Alesia42 Active Member

To find out that they are older is so great!....I feel like I made out like a bandit, they wanted $40...but I offered $30...I Luv Estate sales!!

Born2it and pearlsnblume like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted