Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Wall Hanger
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="pearlsnblume, post: 4357480, member: 141"]I think it is 50's or 60's. Some of these were Made In Japan, some in USA, Many sold in little mom and pop stores or Woolworth's kind of stores as novelty items.</p><p><br /></p><p>I have sold some, not the same exact one as yours with different sayings. I often find them at estate sales in kitchens or in the bar area of the house already on the wall.</p><p><br /></p><p>Looks like it is in nice condition as the box helped save it.</p><p>These items sell depending on the saying. </p><p>Yours is nice and homey. Hope that helps some.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="pearlsnblume, post: 4357480, member: 141"]I think it is 50's or 60's. Some of these were Made In Japan, some in USA, Many sold in little mom and pop stores or Woolworth's kind of stores as novelty items. I have sold some, not the same exact one as yours with different sayings. I often find them at estate sales in kitchens or in the bar area of the house already on the wall. Looks like it is in nice condition as the box helped save it. These items sell depending on the saying. Yours is nice and homey. Hope that helps some.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Wall Hanger
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...