Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
WARNING. Eastbourne Auction Rooms or House
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="fidbald, post: 65570, member: 61"]yes, it's these. but they didn't charge my credit card because -after them - they couldn't because it was in €. I was wondering a bit about that because I asked them if they'd send to France before I bid. in the end I made a bank transfer from my Swiss bank account, because there I can wire money in any currency (well, not Rhodesian dollars, but most...). I saw a "critical" report online where someone was capable of getting some help by the "Sussex Standard" but have little hopes being abroad and the price only being 70 £.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="fidbald, post: 65570, member: 61"]yes, it's these. but they didn't charge my credit card because -after them - they couldn't because it was in €. I was wondering a bit about that because I asked them if they'd send to France before I bid. in the end I made a bank transfer from my Swiss bank account, because there I can wire money in any currency (well, not Rhodesian dollars, but most...). I saw a "critical" report online where someone was capable of getting some help by the "Sussex Standard" but have little hopes being abroad and the price only being 70 £.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
WARNING. Eastbourne Auction Rooms or House
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...