Featured Wasn't sure if this necklace was made with older beads

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by BoudiccaJones, Jan 14, 2020.

1. BoudiccaJones

BoudiccaJones Well-Known Member

I am...a rat up a drainpipe. I am in every box ( this was in a box under the counter) and I look at EVERYTHING. Wish I had more knowledge as I am sure I am missing stuff but I am very lucky and grateful <3
    I'll risk 50p or a pound :O on things sometimes for an education.I am tight as all hell and consider this a good exchange for money! Just wish I could remember more! x x x

2. BoudiccaJones

Any Jewelry and komokwa like this.
  3. BoudiccaJones

Meant to also say that was what I was trying to say re. the turquoise beads...well not that exactly but I have seen them on here recently and knew/thought they were bits stuck together with something, I got mixed up with the amber reconstituted stuff somehow xxx

Any Jewelry likes this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

You daredevil!:playful:

BoudiccaJones likes this.
  5. BoudiccaJones

I DO like to live dangerously :O any more than that though I get palpitations. I still lose sleep over a £2 coin one of my sons dropped in the back of my Montego 7 seater. I had to scrap the beautiful b**h in the end which was also upsetting for poor ole Miss Sensitive here...but despite my tears I did manage to run up and down under her whilst she was being shaken from side to side **OH GOD THE HORROR** whilst I was 8 and half months preggers just in case that dam £2 was to be seen.
    ETA the baby is now 16 so even I think I should be over it by now

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    Sandra, Any Jewelry and komokwa like this.
  6. BoudiccaJones

***SOBBB***
    Here she is, think we were at Newtown Castle, somewhere in Wales anyway. My Grandad did a dry stone wall here actually.
    ETA:It's not called Newtown Castle,wth IS it called?
    Never before has such a rust bucket braved the roads of England. After I had bought her and driven her away, I looked at the receipt and it said "to be trailered away only".

I LOVED her. The heaviest steering known to man/womankind and her boot lid was full of water as so many holes and it rains a lot. That was super heavy too. She had none of those pole things that hold boots up, and she was a seven seater as I mentioned and ergo had to get some sons out of the boot regularly, I got really strong armed during that period. Before the turbo kicked in even I could run faster than her but when it did she was sweet. Lovely 2 litre Perkins diesel. Loved her. **SOBB**
    Before I had one though man did I ever take the mick out of peeps with Montegos/Maestros.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    Sandra, Any Jewelry and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted