Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
We hate to break it to you, but your kids don’t want your stuff.
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Rayo56, post: 358516, member: 2022"]Ain't that the truth - I've packed boxes and boxes of my parents "collectibles" and took them straight to Goodwill. I kept boxes of Franciscan to probably sell on Ebay - after all, who needs 10 more boxes of it when I allready have china cabinets full and never use it? I was amazed at all the Franciscan my Mother "collected". Just when I thought I had boxed all of it up there was more everywhere. 2 china cabinets FULL, shelves FULL, boxes in the closets FULL, dresser drawers FULL - it was amazing.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Rayo56, post: 358516, member: 2022"]Ain't that the truth - I've packed boxes and boxes of my parents "collectibles" and took them straight to Goodwill. I kept boxes of Franciscan to probably sell on Ebay - after all, who needs 10 more boxes of it when I allready have china cabinets full and never use it? I was amazed at all the Franciscan my Mother "collected". Just when I thought I had boxed all of it up there was more everywhere. 2 china cabinets FULL, shelves FULL, boxes in the closets FULL, dresser drawers FULL - it was amazing.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
We hate to break it to you, but your kids don’t want your stuff.
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...