Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
We hate to break it to you, but your kids don’t want your stuff.
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="daveydempsey, post: 358589, member: 22"]As long as you tell your kids.</p><p><br /></p><p>I have quite a large valuable coin and banknote collection.</p><p><br /></p><p>Non of my kids are interested in the hobby.</p><p><br /></p><p>I`ll probably sell the lot in a few years however each item has a valuation attached just in case I slip off the peg unexpected.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="daveydempsey, post: 358589, member: 22"]As long as you tell your kids. I have quite a large valuable coin and banknote collection. Non of my kids are interested in the hobby. I`ll probably sell the lot in a few years however each item has a valuation attached just in case I slip off the peg unexpected.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
We hate to break it to you, but your kids don’t want your stuff.
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...