Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Auctions
>
Wentworth Military Acadamy Auction
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="springfld.arsenal, post: 286019, member: 54"]Thx, I'm not collecting small arms now, only Spanish cannons if you hear of any available. But I did just forward the auction info to one of the gun collector clubs I'm in, because one of the lots is a US M-1 Garand rifle made 6/41 with a 4-digit serial number. That one should get lots of bids-it is like the first Pre-WWII M-1 I've seen for sale, although I haven't looked for those. There were over 6 million of those made up thru 1950's.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="springfld.arsenal, post: 286019, member: 54"]Thx, I'm not collecting small arms now, only Spanish cannons if you hear of any available. But I did just forward the auction info to one of the gun collector clubs I'm in, because one of the lots is a US M-1 Garand rifle made 6/41 with a 4-digit serial number. That one should get lots of bids-it is like the first Pre-WWII M-1 I've seen for sale, although I haven't looked for those. There were over 6 million of those made up thru 1950's.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Auctions
>
Wentworth Military Acadamy Auction
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...