western style furniture

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by DemoBarn, Jun 12, 2018.

1. DemoBarn

DemoBarn New Member

I know nothing about furniture and I know there is tons of it out there. I am wondering what this set might be worth because I need to unload it. Thanks

Attached Files:

judy likes this.
  2. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice vintage set -- 1960's plus or minus, would be my guess.

I can't quite see the front of your chairs to see if this a match, but here is a vintage wagon wheel chair that sold for $260 on Ebay with "pick-up" only.

It is really going to depend WHERE you are located. Near a big city where people like vintage and unusual, or possibly Texas as in the case of this link, I think there would be interest in this set.

Also depends on condition, how comfortable the chairs are after all these years, etc. for prices.

If you search "vintage wagon wheel" chair, table, etc on Ebay SOLD you will get a sense of what these are going for.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Wagon-Wheel-Oak-Western-Cowboy-Rocking-Chair-Or-Rocker-/323183792654?hash=item4b3f41520e:g:CJoAAOSwmWFanZh6&nma=true&si=HAz7qbpn46Zm%2FRBHrNRACXfhOOU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

P.S. Ebay has been doing some crazy stuff lately, hopefully this will bring up the proper auction. If it tries to direct you to an unsold item, saying, "the listing you are looking for is no longer available, click on the word "listing" and hopefully the closed auction for $260 will appear.

judy and Any Jewelry like this.
  3. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Might depend on where you are. Would be a hard sell in my neck of the woods (Midwest farm country) If in ranch country or mountain areas, could see this selling well.

judy and Any Jewelry like this.
  4. DemoBarn

DemoBarn New Member

Thanks, that link does work. I am in Nevada. Someone is helping me move and wants them but I don't want to just give them away if they are worth more than every day craigslist stuff.

judy likes this.
  5. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

I can see somebody in Nevada wanting that. Where I live in Connecticut you couldn't give it away. Does it have a maker's name? That would help you sell it.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted