Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
What are they and who made them?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Ownedbybear, post: 236029, member: 29"]The wee one in blue sans bebe isn't a monk, Catholicism doesn't do blue monks. I like the S&P idea, but no sprinkle holes. I suspect simply a devotional souvenir group. The big one may well be a holy water sprinkler. Catholics do that stuff. </p><p><br /></p><p>The nice Annecy stuff is the fat lava.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Ownedbybear, post: 236029, member: 29"]The wee one in blue sans bebe isn't a monk, Catholicism doesn't do blue monks. I like the S&P idea, but no sprinkle holes. I suspect simply a devotional souvenir group. The big one may well be a holy water sprinkler. Catholics do that stuff. The nice Annecy stuff is the fat lava.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
What are they and who made them?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...