Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
What Did I Miss Out On?!!! Beautiful Painting!!!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Roaring20s, post: 4176677, member: 17270"]Another shopper probably saw you studying it and thought there must be something more to it. </p><p><br /></p><p>What you see is what it is, a colorful decorative image. So, I don't think you have anything to worry about. No monetary loss.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Roaring20s, post: 4176677, member: 17270"]Another shopper probably saw you studying it and thought there must be something more to it. What you see is what it is, a colorful decorative image. So, I don't think you have anything to worry about. No monetary loss.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
What Did I Miss Out On?!!! Beautiful Painting!!!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...