Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
What Happened with this Piece of Anchor Hocking Glass?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13168457, member: 182"]I will be listing these tonight and I stated that the streaking was likely dishwasher related. I am asking 25% of what they would bring if not streaked. Darn dishwashers! Considered sending the to the thrift, but the regular price is so high, I thought someone might appreciate these.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13168457, member: 182"]I will be listing these tonight and I stated that the streaking was likely dishwasher related. I am asking 25% of what they would bring if not streaked. Darn dishwashers! Considered sending the to the thrift, but the regular price is so high, I thought someone might appreciate these.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
What Happened with this Piece of Anchor Hocking Glass?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...