Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
What is the name of this Egyptian Revival necklace shape/style.
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Any Jewelry, post: 252262, member: 2844"]Hadn't thought of that, thanks, I suppose you could call it peacock tail.</p><p>It was bought in Mexico City in the early 70s. The designer was inspired by ancient Egypt, that's why I called it Egyptian Revival. But I agree, it is not the usual Egyptian collar or bib necklace.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Any Jewelry, post: 252262, member: 2844"]Hadn't thought of that, thanks, I suppose you could call it peacock tail. It was bought in Mexico City in the early 70s. The designer was inspired by ancient Egypt, that's why I called it Egyptian Revival. But I agree, it is not the usual Egyptian collar or bib necklace.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
What is the name of this Egyptian Revival necklace shape/style.
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...