What is the name of this tool?

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Lynnie, Sep 18, 2023.

  1. Lynnie

    Lynnie Active Member

    I know this tool measures the depth of an object, but I don't know its name. I can't list it and call it "measurer". It's made by Frank R. Buck & Co., Woodstock, IL. measurer2.jpg measurer1.jpg
    Figtree3 and moreotherstuff like this.
  2. 916Bulldogs123

    916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

    I think it's called a thickness gauge.
    Figtree3, sabre123 and moreotherstuff like this.
  3. sabre123

    sabre123 Well-Known Member

    Figtree3 and 916Bulldogs123 like this.
  4. Lynnie

    Lynnie Active Member

    Thickness gauge! Got it. Many thanks.
    916Bulldogs123 likes this.
  5. Rayo56

    Rayo56 Well-Known Member

    1 3/4 and 2 1/4 are not gonna like this gauge.
    Figtree3, antidiem and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page