What is this cast iron tool thing?

Discussion in 'Tools' started by 916Bulldogs123, Aug 9, 2020.

  1. 916Bulldogs123

    916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

    Came in a bag of stuff, My friend says bearing packer but i don't really know. It is about 3" diameter and 2.5" tall. the black part comes off and spins. the screw cap has writing I can't make out either.Ill probably feel dumb and that i should have known it lol.


    atree 23804.jpg
    atree 23806.jpg
    atree 23807.jpg
    atree 23805.jpg
    Bronwen likes this.
  2. Sandra

    Sandra Well-Known Member

    Pencil sharpener.
    Figtree3, Bronwen and i need help like this.
  3. i need help

    i need help Moderator Moderator

    Agree with Sandra. I think the brand is Dietzgen.
  4. 916Bulldogs123

    916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

    Wow it is, Thank you guys soooo much
    Sandra and i need help like this.
  5. Aquitaine

    Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

    WOW!!! WHO knew!!! RE-phrase!! Well, at least ONE knew!!!!:singing::singing::singing:
    Sandra likes this.
  6. Mixdenny

    Mixdenny Active Member

    Actually a pencil "pointer". Standard equipment on every drafting table back when. Puts a perfect point on your collection of pencils. Some bearing packers do look similar. Dennis
    Figtree3 likes this.
  7. Bev aka thelmasstuff

    Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

    I love sharp pointy pencils.
    Aquitaine and Sandra like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page