What Is This Thing? A Rug Beater? Bad Rug...

Discussion in 'Tools' started by FunkeysFinds, Oct 13, 2014.

  1. FunkeysFinds

    FunkeysFinds Well-Known Member

    Hi all... I've been more the silent type lately. I think we all go through phases.

    Hoping someone might be able to guide me in the right direction. It looks like some type of rug beater or perhaps used to grill something? I betcha I am not right.

    Happy early horror-ween to everyone! :vamp::vulcan:



  2. Messilane

    Messilane Well-Known Member

  3. FunkeysFinds

    FunkeysFinds Well-Known Member

    Messilane -

    Thank you! The knowledge different folks bring here is great. I was packaging an order and looked at my phone and saw that I had a reply in like two-minutes after I posted this. Amazing. :)
  4. Bev aka thelmasstuff

    Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

    My son has my mother's vintage one and uses it on his gas stove today.
  5. lauragarnet

    lauragarnet Well-Known Member

    Well I'll be darned! I see these so often, and I've always thought they were to put over the top of frying pans to prevent grease splatter.
  6. yourturntoloveit

    yourturntoloveit Well-Known Member

    In a pinch (not its intended use) it can be used as a "splatter screen" over a grease-popping frying pan. ;)
    Bev aka thelmasstuff likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page