Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tribal Art
>
What style is this South American pottery and is it cast?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="AntiqueBytes, post: 2959538, member: 13195"]I am not that sure what exact style it is in. He looks like warrior on a mythical creature. I think a lot of time went into making this because I do not think it was cast. Please let me know what you think about the style or method it was made. The figure is about 10 inches long.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="AntiqueBytes, post: 2959538, member: 13195"]I am not that sure what exact style it is in. He looks like warrior on a mythical creature. I think a lot of time went into making this because I do not think it was cast. Please let me know what you think about the style or method it was made. The figure is about 10 inches long.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tribal Art
>
What style is this South American pottery and is it cast?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...