When do you think it was made? Chinese bowl

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Magdonna, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Magdonna

Magdonna Active Member

Hi all Anyone could help me to find out when this bowl was made? 20200207_160246.jpg 20200207_160256.jpg 20200207_160307.jpg

2. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

3. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

How big is it? It's a Qianlong dynasty mark but I'm thinking apocryaphyl (not actually from the Qianlong period). Looks like the decoration is possibly transfer? Hard to tell from the pics provided. A couple closer up pics of the decoration and a shot or two of the foot rim in better lighting would be helpful. I'd probably guess late 19th or early 20th century. I could be wrong - I'm just an amateur nobody :)

Bakersgma and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  4. KikoBlueEyes

5. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I'm with blooey, pretty recently made.
    They didn't bother to transfer the mark properly, there is a bit missing.

Bakersgma, KikoBlueEyes and aaroncab like this.
  7. KikoBlueEyes

Draft saved Draft deleted