Featured White glass creamer with red threaded glass on top

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lucille.b, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

This is not mine, but I might bid. Seller calls it a "creamer" so guessing 3" or so tall. Czech? Thanks for taking a look.

atest1.JPG

atest2.JPG

kyratango, cxgirl, NewEngland and 6 others like this.
  2. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

I'll bet on Czech for the threaded part.
    Lovely...

Lucille.b likes this.
  3. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Somebody knew what they were doing.

cxgirl, Lucille.b and wlwhittier like this.
  4. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

It's a sweet little piece, just curious if anyone recognizes. The sale has a lot of Steuben, not thinking this could be that...or?? It's on a local online estate sale and just found myself thinking about it. So far no bids (starting bid $5).

cxgirl, bercrystal and wlwhittier like this.
  5. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

Jump on it, Lucille...Hard! Good luck!

kyratango likes this.
  6. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Ooo, sweet! I've never seen one of those before. It kind of reminds me of a hottel. Don't know if I stated that correctly, but was one of those depression era coffee pots.

wlwhittier likes this.
  7. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Any Jewelry and kyratango like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted