Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
White vase with gold paint
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Johan Derkesen, post: 436888, member: 2263"]Better late than never (couldn't respond earlier due to circumstances I will not elaborate on any further):</p><p>yes it's a hole at the bottom and I doubt if it's handpainted, considering the family where it came from were no artists or craftspeople....[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Johan Derkesen, post: 436888, member: 2263"]Better late than never (couldn't respond earlier due to circumstances I will not elaborate on any further): yes it's a hole at the bottom and I doubt if it's handpainted, considering the family where it came from were no artists or craftspeople....[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
White vase with gold paint
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...