Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
WHITEFRIARS glass "tankard" - 1970's? earlier?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 399749, member: 136"]Thanks so much Owned - and Komo, too! I knew that it was supposed to be Whitefriars, but I wasn't 100% certain. For some reason, their stuff (albeit lovely!) has never really been all that popular in the US.</p><p><br /></p><p>I found it in their 1966 catalog:</p><p><br /></p><p><i>Whitefriars ruby red glass cylindrical jug with clear handle, pattern number 9504.</i></p><p><br /></p><p>Thanks again![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 399749, member: 136"]Thanks so much Owned - and Komo, too! I knew that it was supposed to be Whitefriars, but I wasn't 100% certain. For some reason, their stuff (albeit lovely!) has never really been all that popular in the US. I found it in their 1966 catalog: [I]Whitefriars ruby red glass cylindrical jug with clear handle, pattern number 9504.[/I] Thanks again![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
WHITEFRIARS glass "tankard" - 1970's? earlier?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...