Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Who is this? Thought it was Byron Temple.
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="wiscbirddog, post: 2725768, member: 125"]Have you seen this? <a href="https://www.themarksproject.org/marks/temple" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.themarksproject.org/marks/temple" rel="nofollow">https://www.themarksproject.org/marks/temple</a></p><p><br /></p><p>I am assuming the listing on eBay is yours. Decoration would be a much better term to use than illustration. You make it sound like it is shown in a published book/article about Temple's work. What exactly do you mean by "appraisal upon request"?</p><p><br /></p><p>From the researching I did, I doubt this is by Temple for two reasons: 1) the mark and 2) there is a lot of his work shown on the internet and none of them have decorations similar to your vase.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="wiscbirddog, post: 2725768, member: 125"]Have you seen this? [URL]https://www.themarksproject.org/marks/temple[/URL] I am assuming the listing on eBay is yours. Decoration would be a much better term to use than illustration. You make it sound like it is shown in a published book/article about Temple's work. What exactly do you mean by "appraisal upon request"? From the researching I did, I doubt this is by Temple for two reasons: 1) the mark and 2) there is a lot of his work shown on the internet and none of them have decorations similar to your vase.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Who is this? Thought it was Byron Temple.
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...