Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Who is this? Thought it was Byron Temple.
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Walter Bruce, post: 2726920, member: 16537"]Appraisal upon request- meaning I have had two separate appraisals done for this piece and both strongly believe it is his. I would really like to know what you mean by "You make it sound like it is shown in a published book/article about Temple's work." Everything I have done is straight from the appraisals. I have seen all of his work online and the fact that none of them have "decorations" is the reason for the appraisers thinking it is rare. The mark has been bothering me and I'm beginning to believe the "appraisers" aren't so expert so I took down the eBay listing. Thanks, I think.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Walter Bruce, post: 2726920, member: 16537"]Appraisal upon request- meaning I have had two separate appraisals done for this piece and both strongly believe it is his. I would really like to know what you mean by "You make it sound like it is shown in a published book/article about Temple's work." Everything I have done is straight from the appraisals. I have seen all of his work online and the fact that none of them have "decorations" is the reason for the appraisers thinking it is rare. The mark has been bothering me and I'm beginning to believe the "appraisers" aren't so expert so I took down the eBay listing. Thanks, I think.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Who is this? Thought it was Byron Temple.
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...