Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Who manufactured this porcelain deer?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="SFC, post: 302844, member: 6134"]Hi there, any ideas on who the company is that manufactured this porcelain resting deer? The mark appears to be MC (an M superimposed on a C). The resting deer measures about 8-9 inches long and 5-6 inches tall. It is one of two deers. The other deer was standing. My wife inherited the set. She recently broke the standing deer (and is bummed). </p><p><br /></p><p>Once I figure out who is the manufacturer, I plan to see if I can find someone selling the standing deer that I can purchase and give to her as a Christmas present.</p><p><br /></p><p>Thanks for the help!</p><p><br /></p><p>Steve</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]99073[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]99074[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="SFC, post: 302844, member: 6134"]Hi there, any ideas on who the company is that manufactured this porcelain resting deer? The mark appears to be MC (an M superimposed on a C). The resting deer measures about 8-9 inches long and 5-6 inches tall. It is one of two deers. The other deer was standing. My wife inherited the set. She recently broke the standing deer (and is bummed). Once I figure out who is the manufacturer, I plan to see if I can find someone selling the standing deer that I can purchase and give to her as a Christmas present. Thanks for the help! Steve [ATTACH=full]99073[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]99074[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Who manufactured this porcelain deer?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...