Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
William Buffett Artist proof print, “California Orange Grove” real artist proof? Or reproduction?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Orion, post: 8230250, member: 28215"]I’ve come upon this, William Buffett artist proof print. The paintings name is “ California, Orange Grove”. It’s alleges to be signed by the artist. An artist proof. There are several of these online that I’ve seen. My question is, is this in real artist proof? Or reproduction of an artist proof? I mean, if it’s artist proof, there should only be one of them right? Also, the signature underneath at first glance appears to be pencil. But when I look closely, it almost looks like it’s been printed it has striations in it like a printer would Leave. could it be the paper? Or is it printed? Is it a live signature?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Orion, post: 8230250, member: 28215"]I’ve come upon this, William Buffett artist proof print. The paintings name is “ California, Orange Grove”. It’s alleges to be signed by the artist. An artist proof. There are several of these online that I’ve seen. My question is, is this in real artist proof? Or reproduction of an artist proof? I mean, if it’s artist proof, there should only be one of them right? Also, the signature underneath at first glance appears to be pencil. But when I look closely, it almost looks like it’s been printed it has striations in it like a printer would Leave. could it be the paper? Or is it printed? Is it a live signature?[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
William Buffett Artist proof print, “California Orange Grove” real artist proof? Or reproduction?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...