WILLIAMS SONOMA CERAMICHE ARIANNA 13" BOWL | Help finding this!

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by JJ FLIPS, Dec 14, 2019.

1. JJ FLIPS

JJ FLIPS Member

Hello,
    I have been looking all throughout different websites trying to find this exact bowl with the same marking on the back. However, I have only had luck finding ones where the marking has been stamped on. It seems that the one I have on hand is hand painted where the ones listed online from what I have seen and understand, are not hand painted. If someone has any clue of how to identify the worth of this "Williams Sonoma Ceramiche Arianna pasta bowl" it would be greatly appreciated, TIA! (SIZE IS 13") IMG_1770.jpeg IMG_17288.jpg

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Welcome JJ. Doubt the hand painted marks on the back are going to increase the value of the bowl much, if any, over prices achieved by others with stamped marks.

Bakersgma likes this.
  3. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

A nice enough bowl, but I'm sorry, I do not think this is a "hand painted" mark. And I agree with Bronwen that even if it were, I'm afraid the market (look to eBay sold listings to determine) is not going to give you a premium for it.

Bronwen likes this.
  4. necollectors

necollectors Well-Known Member

Williams-Sonoma CERAMICHE ARIANNA 9.75" Individual Pasta Bowl Italy Olive Branch.....found this with the same markings on Ebay

Attached Files:

Fid and Bronwen like this.
  5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I suspect the part of that one that was hand painted was the scene on the front and not the mark. ;)

Bronwen likes this.
  6. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

7. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

8. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

9. JJ FLIPS

JJ FLIPS Member

Hi, everyone! Thank you to each of you guys whom helped me figure this out! I greatly appreciate it. Happy holidays to each of you! Thanks again!

Draft saved Draft deleted