Wordless Workshop: Buying, easy. Moving, hard!

Discussion in 'Tools' started by springfld.arsenal, Feb 11, 2017.

1. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

may it be worth the trouble ! :happy:

judy and KingofThings like this.
  3. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

Oooooooooooo - awesome!

KingofThings likes this.
  4. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

You'll want to wrap each one of those nuts and bolts in tissue so they won't be damaged. And don't forget to label them!

5. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

And of course all my pessimistic minds runs to is the large ~~~~BUMP~!!!!! in the road that makes ALL of those DOZENS of plastic bins >>>JUMP<<<< and spill HUNDREDS of little, teeny, tiny nuts and bolts and fasteners and cotter pins and washers and nails and screws and tacks and bits and oh, MY GOD! who is going to pick these up, let alone re-SORT them??????? and why did I buy them in the first place, why don't I ever have ANY luck, why? why? WHY?

Aquitaine, judy and KingofThings like this.
  6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

That ought to keep you in fasteners for a while, provided Mansons' prediction doesn't come to pass. In which case it will keep your out of your wife's hair for a solid month.

Aquitaine and KingofThings like this.
  7. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

Thanks. Got home, 2 hrs on interstate, with no cargo movement nor even rattling. The bins are steel and most had pounds of bolts, capscrews, etc. With my ton or so of fasteners, you gotta at least give me credit for being ...(arya ready?)

Well-connected!

8. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Groannnnnn!!!

But.....Kudo's !

judy likes this.
  9. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

Note to self - ignore THAT one................almost as groanable as a comment I would make..............:hilarious::hilarious::)

SBSVC and Bev aka thelmasstuff like this.
  10. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

My husband got t-boned by an 80 year old woman who ran a stop sign when he was driving along. He has bins like these full of keys on the wall of his van. He called me to come pick him up because he couldn't drive the van. Everything was dumped on the floor. It took us days to sort it all out. We had to throw away the pins because it wasn't worth the effort.

11. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

HA!!!!!! OR YEAR!!!!!!!!:smuggrin::woot::woot::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad:

12. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

As the Comics character Cathy would say
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK"

Draft saved Draft deleted