Featured WWII Victory Brooch/Pin? Value?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Solly, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Solly

Solly New Member

Hello lovely antiquers! After a bit of sleuthing, I think the below might be a WWII Victory Brooch/Pin. What do you think? Do you have any idea of what this might be worth? Thank you so much! v brooch 2.jpg v brooch.jpg

2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Hello there, Solly. You could be right.
    Love your fancy brooch suspension gadget.:playful:

3. Solly

Solly New Member

Ha, ha thanks! I think I got a bit carried away with this one ...:cat:
    Do you have any idea of what something like this might be worth? I have never seen anything like this before ...

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

It looks like it is costume, so I will leave any info to the 'costume joolies'.

Solly, i need help and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  5. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

I agree that it appears to be a "V for Victory" WW2 pin/brooch. Assuming it's costume (no precious metal/stones/real pearls) the plain V pins seem to sell in the $10-20 range on eBoo. Fancier Victory costume pins (with flags, wings, or other embellishments or design features), bakelite, or collected maker names can sell for more.

(I searched the words: wwii victory brooch.)

6. paul rosplock

paul rosplock Member

Depends on if its gold or silver and if its a signed piece.Precious metal Gold would be more for the gold value but for what it is 30.00 not know the metal or others

Solly likes this.
  7. Solly

Solly New Member

Thank you so much for all your answers - the information has been very helpful. I really appreciate the time and effort!

KSW, komokwa and Any Jewelry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted