Featured X on bottom of Glass jug=rare?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by chris branham, May 7, 2019.

1. chris branham

chris branham Member

bot1.jpg bot2.jpg bot3.jpg bot4.jpg bot5.jpg So I wanted to attach some more pictures of the glass brown jug that someone identified as being from the Owens-Illinois glass company. I realized that it has a giant X on the bottom, something I haven't seen in many bottles. So I surmise it has to be worth, billions? I am going to take it to an antique dealer Thursday, but wanted to post one ONE MORE TIME to see if any of you amazing minds can figure this puzzle out.

2. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Be aware that your jug, with that OI logo was probably machine made by the hundreds, if not thousands. I have no ideas relative to the X

3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. coreya

coreya Well-Known Member

Mold mark, not rare!:cigar::cigar::cigar:

Fid and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted